Thursday, April 26, 2012

EMMA ROBERTS’ FASHION TIPS – COMFORT OVER COOL


Emma Roberts always looks put-together but also comfortable…so how does she do it?
Emma explained that the most important thing is never to wear things that make you feel uncomfortable. She said “When you’re going out at night, be comfortable. […] I never wear a heel, I always wear like an ankle boot or knee high boot or just flats because I know by 9 o-clock I’m going to want to go to bed if I’m in stilettos.”
Even though Emma’s talking about going out at night, these tips definitely apply for going to school as well. Who wants to be hobbling by second period?
Heels may look pretty, but Emma shows you can look super stylish wearingflats or boots.
EMMA ROBERTS’ FASHION TIPS – COMFORT OVER COOL

No comments:

Post a Comment