Wednesday, August 29, 2012

HOW TO DATE A ONE DIRECTION GUY

HOW TO DATE A ONE DIRECTION GUY

Lots of girls dream about dating one of the guys from One Direction, so here's what the lads themselves say it takes to win their hearts.
Louis: “I'm a sucker for [rejection]. If they turned me down, I'd keep trying until it got a bit silly. I'm not one of those guys who would be like, 'Well, see you later then!' I'm kind of bad for that.”
Liam: “I think you have to keep trying for a bit because you don't know if they're playing games with you. They might be testing to see if you really care about them. If they stop answering your calls, then it's time to move on!”
Harry. “The fun part is the chase, so if you speak to me, play a bit hard to get. I think it's attractive when someone turns you down. You don't want someone to say yes straight away, do you?"
Hmm, interesting! We wonder what Niall and Zayn would've said...

No comments:

Post a Comment