Wednesday, August 29, 2012

ZAYN IS BACK ON TWITTER!

ZAYN IS BACK ON TWITTER!


After a day without Twitter, Zayn Malik has re-considered his decision and re-opened his account.
Yesterday, Zayn told fans he was quitting Twitter because of the nasty messages that he'd been receiving (you can read his farewell message HERE).
Pretty much as soon as he made the annoucement, fans started a huge Twitter campaign using the hashtag#comebackZayn. “Zayn” was a trending topic all yesterday. And what happened? Zayn came back!
Here's what he wrote today:
"Sorry, I was getting some abuse on Twitter but I don't want to let me fans down. So i am back!! :) x And thanks for all your messages of support. I really do love all you guys. Your support never ceases to amaze me. xxx"

No comments:

Post a Comment